Viva Las Vegas and L.A.!

::West Coast ::

I just got back from my week away on the west coast. I had a blast visiting LA and soaking up the warm California sun before we headed to Vegas for the annual WPPI convention.




Marianne and I got to town a day early so we could see the Beatles LOVE show. It was quite dizzying (in a good way) and you could tell everyone loved it because there were lots of people singing on the way out of the theater!

I loved meeting so many talented (and some very entertaining) photographers from all over. It's always a treat to get the wheels rolling by learning from some amazing speakers as well: Jesh de Rox, Jim Garner, Joe Buissink and Dennis Reggie were some of my favorites. Talk about inspiration!

*Side note: Jesh de Rox is bringing his workshop to the Boston area April 29th, 30th and 1st of May. I've heard amazing things about his Life As An Artform workshops and can't wait to attend this one. If you're a Boston area photographer, be sure to check out the info!

2 comments:

J. Cogliandro Photography said...

Yo Maureen.... nice meeting and chatting with you at WPPI...

Cheers.

Joe

Marianne Lozano said...

So much fun as always! Yet each year still gets better. Can't wait for Boston!